Arts4All Applications 2023
Valley Arts4All is a two-day, juried arts and crafts festival designed to allow visitors of all ages to experience, participate in and enjoy all forms of art. Artisans, music acts, food vendors and students come together to sell, create and be inspired. Activities include artisan displays, performances, student art shows, kids activities, and make-and-take art classes. The selected vendors will enjoy a friendly atmosphere including free continental breakfast, easy set up and tear down, change bank and helpful volunteers throughout the festival. Advertising will be extensive including radio, newspapers, TV and social media. This show is entirely outdoor with room for over 100 artisans. Mark it on your calendar and plan to join us!
Follow our Facebook page to stay up to date with event information as it becomes available.
Saturday, May 6th, 2023, 10am - 5pm
Sunday, May 7th, 2023, 10am - 4pm
Friday, May 5th, 2023, 4 - 8pm
Saturday, May 6th, 2023, 7 - 9.30am
Artisans, Food Vendors & Community Groups
Applications have CLOSED for Arts4All 2023.
(Late applications may be placed on a waiting list).
Deadline: Friday, January 20th, 2023
Notifications: Friday, March 3rd, 2023
Student Artisans (K-12)
Student Applications are CLOSED for Arts4All 2023.
(Late applications may be placed on a waiting list).
Deadline: Friday, March 3rd, 2023
Notifications: Friday, 6th April, 2023
General Eligibility Requirements
● All work must be handcrafted by the applicant. NO commercially produced merchandise, kits, items assembled from commercially available parts, or merchandise created with commercial molds may be sold. Additional restrictions may be required by the Arts4All committee. Valley Arts4All personnel reserve the right to determine the eligibility of all work submitted for jurying.
● All displayed items must be priced and available for purchase.
● Only work submitted for jurying may be exhibited in each booth.
● Space requests will be considered, but can not be guaranteed.
● Booths are individual and only for the selected artisan/vendor. No sharing of booths.
● Acceptance in the previous year does not guarantee future acceptance.
● Artisans/vendors are required to stay for the entire show. No early setups or tear downs. (Please note the exception for Student Artisans detailed below in "Special Note for Student Artisans")
● Printed applications must be submitted in a business-sized envelope with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope, at least 4 photographs for jury purposes including at least 2 of work, 1 of table display and 1 of the artisans creating the work. Work in more than one media may be presented per artisan, but all media must be represented to the jury. If you were part of Arts4All last year, we have photographs of your booth/work. If you have not made significant changes, you do not need to submit new photographs.
● Electronic applications and photograph submission can be directed to ValleyArts4All@gmail.com
● All food vendors must provide a menu with specific food items offered and costs. As we want everyone to have a great experience, only accepted items may be offered at the event. Proof of liability insurance and current food inspection are required. Lists of available food and costs will be provided to artisans.
● No electricity will be available for booths. Quiet generators may be used as needed. Please be courteous as you are located near a music stage.
● Applications are due no later than January 20, 2023. Late applications will be placed on a waiting list. Student applications are due no later than March 3, 2023.
● Artisans/vendors are required to carry insurance as noted on the application.
● Student Artisans will be required to maintain their booths themselves during the show. Parents will need to provide supervision if necessary.
Special Note for Student Artisans
The Arts4All Committee strongly encourages students to participate in the Valley Arts4All to showcase their work, to experience selling their work and to learn from other artisans. Students must follow a similar jury process as the other artisans to ensure a quality show. As you apply, consider your work and prices as well as your display. Students may share a table space with others and are expected to have their spaces monitored for at least one day of the show. Learning to be a professional means you need to act professionally. Space is limited so get those applications in! Show your creativity, experience how to earn money from art and ENJOY!
The Valley Arts4All will follow all federal, state and local guidelines in relation to COVID at the time of the event
The artisan/vendor must agree to secure and maintain the following minimum insurance coverages throughout the event:
General Liability Aggregate $1,000,000
Property Damage $300,000 per occurrence
Or $1,000,000 per occurrence combined single limit.
If you do not currently carry insurance on your business, you can inquire about additional coverage through your homeowner’s policy. For an affordable, three day event policy, the ACT Insurance Program option is available online for artists, crafters and tradespeople. You can contact them at www.actinspro.com or email@example.com or 1-800-568-0548. The Valley Arts4All is not affiliated with the ACT Insurance Program and is simply providing this information as a courtesy.
Artisans/vendors are required to submit proof of insurance after you receive acceptance notification and before the actual event. If insurance information is not provided, the artisan/vendor will not be allowed to set up.